Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Totally Wierd Day!

Ok so today was wierd. On CP wierd things happened but I will talk about what happened on this site. Today was like the show Apprentice, which hosts Donald Trump. In the show there are tasks and in the end someone gets fired. Well this was like today. Here is what happened.
1. The First Post. "Promotions and Demotions." I was promoted and so was Mr Pebblez. :)
2. Salinajean is Demoted.
3. Salinajean is mad.
4. Salinajean writes posts saying how she works hard and works even harder than me.
5. I write how I work hard.
5 1/2. I leave the computer for a few hours.
5 3/4. I come back.
6. Salinajean starts nailing me saying how hard she works and how I am bad at my job.
7. She adds more things that are mean to me.
8. Freddy steps in and says,"Salinajean your Fired!"
9. Also in his post he explains why. It says she made a big deal about being Fourth Assistant.(True) I think he says how hard I work compared to her. How he doesn't have to tell her she is demoted.(True) And How mean she is to...
ME!
10. Salinajean says who cares if she is fired and writes lies about how mean and uh...uh...ugly I am when I am not. LOL.
11. Also Concerns is smart. He or she must have been on the computer sometimes but stayed out of it. Good Job
Mr. Pebblez too.

In the end this was like a tv show but it is true. Wierd ha?
Until further news just,
"Keep Waddling On."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. about this hole he didnt have to tell me thing. he did. would you like it if you were demoted 2 spaces and wasnt asked? yea thought so. and you are ugly. You know you are! i have long soft brown hair with pink highlights! do you have that? THOUGHT SO!
also it is not like the apprentice!
the apprentise has nothing to do with demoting!!!
your right it was KINDA LIKE the apprentice. but not much.
alsotrust me when i say you are ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wubiepower said...

yogi when the elections were over u got mad when u were 3rd assistant

wubiepower said...

im not being mean im saying that u guys should forget about it
everybody is different yogi stop being mean to salina salina stop being mean to yogi be friends move on in ur life its not the end of the world
maybe u guys dont like each other then dont talk to each other i dont want to fight im not mad a non of u
so think about this be friends