Sunday, January 13, 2008

Someone's A little Angry!

Yes you read it someone is angry and for once it isn't me. LOL. The person that is angry is Salinajean. She is angry because I got here spot and she got 4th or 5th assistant. Well anyways she says that she works as hard as I do. Well in reality this is what I do that she hasn't:
1. Run A site alone with over 1,400 hits.
2. Nearly win the elections for vice-president.
3. Advertise this site on famous sites.
4. Get Mastermrz to put the BPE on his blogroll.(I was personally asked by Freddy to do that.)
5. Write posts with a lot of info and have plenty of links.(An Example is a post I made on the new stage)
6. And More.
So Salinajean if you are reading this you should appologize to me, I do work harder than you and have my own site.
Also Mr Pebblez congrats on being promoted you deserve it!


-Yogipen

P.S. Salinajean if you fire Freddy don't be suprised if he fires you too.

No comments: