Saturday, January 5, 2008

It Wasn't ME!

Ok everyone. Time to get serious. There is some nasty comments on Clubpenguin Stage. I have to say it wasn't me. This is how serious I am:
I Would Give Up My Job On the BPE To Show You I Didn't Do IT!
Some might be happy to hear that but it's true. If you believe me than say, "Yogipen is Good". If you think I did it (which I hope not) than say "You did it". This is to see who thinks I did. I will be suprised if you think I did.

You may link it to me because of the differences between me and Salinajean.
We are now friends! So I didn't do it!

4 comments:

spotty4226 said...

I put you on my blog roll, Now put me on yours please.

spotty4226 said...

p.s. could i be a member of the bpe?

Anonymous said...

Yogipen is good

I belive you, you wouldnt
do such a thing.
but it is part of the bpe,
mabe a new person like
concerns or something

Anonymous said...

spotty if you want to join the bpe you can but you have to email freddy at freddy106@live.com