Friday, January 4, 2008

Please Vote For me

The hours or clicking down for voting, and I really want you to vote for me.
Reasons To vote for Me:
1. I own my own site so I have experience
2. My site has over 1,000 hits
3. My site has been commented by Watex, Mastermrz, and Mimo777
4. I know a lot of glitches
5. I update a lot
6. I am a very old penguin on Club Penguin and can help new people
7. I do not like hacking and won't promote it.
8. I am friends with a lot of Famous Penguins, and will get good publicity for this site
9. I am open to all Ideas.
Things I will do if I get elected Vice-President
1. Lead this site and advertise on popular sites
2. Give tons of glitches I only know that aren't posted on my site.
3. Funny Pictures
4. Make sure this site doesn't get into the wrong hands
5. I think this site has true potential and will guide it that way.
6. I will make videos and take lots of pictures so this site gets better
7. I also am making limited edition CP Cards and can make ones of you.( Details Later if I win)
8. I will listen to all ideas on how to improve this site.
9. I will let anyone on my friend list.( Details later)

No comments: