Friday, January 4, 2008

I have Figured It Out

A couple days ago I had a person sending me bad comments. I basically know who they are. I won't reveal them yet for I think they should do that. Here is how I know, first they have a site and they commented. I have highlited what is the same.

Here is there post:

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
ok, i just got a really mean comment. i cant tell you because it was that bad. also i deleated the post all together so sorry you cant see it. ok if its any one from the bpe, im telling freddy.i acually think it is someone from the bpe (someone spacific). really guys this posr was bad.and also if you are the person sending this i would like it if you dont wright those again. it hurt my feelings badly and it may make me think about quitin more.

I wasn't the person. They know that.

Now here is the anonymous comment:
ill tell you who i am if you stop wrighting these little campaighing things. wubie deserves that vice president spot. you can deal with 1 asitent!
-you wrighter

Do you the what's the same? I do. Also all the words are lower case, same with the post. I know who you are, if you don't reveal who you are than I will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can explain i aready told freddy. yea it was my account. but it wasnt me. it was my sister. she and i wright wright the exact same way. she will give you a sorry yogi. trust me. she told me last night. she is only 9 and she dosnt know you. sorry for my stupid sises acts. she is so gonna get it!!!!!

-salinajean

Anonymous said...

My sister told me to say i wrote like her to make you think i am her. I did not want to get introuble and well I hid under my sister

Sorry
-Emily498

iamanevilzombie said...

also the fact that you told me you never said the name who cares you posted one of my posts