Sunday, January 13, 2008

QUIT OR FIRE

as you might of read i have demoted for no reason. So iv desided i have 2 choices......
fire freddy from cps or quit bpe. Now i want YOU to comment and say if i should quit
or fire. im very upset. i just want to know whyi was demoted. and mean freddy never asked
me if i agreed with it...... guess what? i would of bin ok. but do thee sudden no ask change i dont agree. and yogi dose not deserve my spot. what helk dose he do for the spot. i do the same stuff he dose. if you ask me this should be the standings

vice- Wubiepower
1- Cupcake900
2- Salinajean
3-Mr Pebblez
4-concerns1234
5- yogipen

so im quiting or firing. im very upset.
and p.s.
here is the list of people who ow me an appoligy:
Freddy106
yogipen
luckomatic

please give me an appoligy you people.

-Salinajean

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so someone isn't that happy. I don't want freddy fired or you to leave. Freddy didn't tell me either. I think he did a change because of how we keep are cool. Notice all Mr. Pebbelz says, I praise him for this, is nice things. I think you owe me an appology. I have worked my butt off since before you came. I also have posted some huge and helpful things. My last post was the one about the stage. I had like five links and 3 pics.
I also got Mastermrz to put the BPE on his blogroll.
SO when you say I don't work as hard as you I work very hard and work on my site too.
Now you know how I felt at losing the election.
-Yogipen

iamanevilzombie said...

OH what ever yogipen. i came like a week after you came. also mr master dude is not famous. he never was he never will be. and also do you know how hard it is to deal with a life like mine? trust me... you if you had my life you probley wouldnt even go on the computer. that how hard myy lif is. so i dont wanna deal with a 5th person annoying me! you got people here there.. I DONT WANNA HERE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!