Thursday, January 10, 2008

Can Everyone Stop!

There are so many things happening that have to stop. First stop with the whole blaming Lukomatic, it's not fair. Next stop with saying its me who says yogipen deserves it. A couple are posted by me, but because they posted comments on mine and asked for me to post for them. They thought there was that stupid anonymous rule on here just like the stupid rule is on ClubpenguinStage.
BPE members stop posting those pics. They take up to much room and I am sick of it.

Also stop with this "Freddy won't change it" stuff. He can change it if he wants, it's his site and
the rest of the BPE, including me, have the priveledge to post on it.
I also want to say whoever is posting bad things on my site and blaming me stop.(I know who you are)
I hope everyone reads this!
-Posted by A very annoyed Yogipen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO, MY SITE RULES ARE STUPID.IM SORRY FREDDY BUT THIS ANNOYING
DUM DUM IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES. AND ALSO YOGI WE MAKE THE PIXS FOR ENJOYMENT NOT FOR YOU. AND EVERYONE INCUDING FREDDY LIKES THEM. SO YOGI I DONT WANT TO HERE THIS ANYMORE OK THIS IS NOT YOUR SITE ITS EVERYONES.
AND ALSO I AXPECT AN APPOLIGY FOR CALLING MY SITE STUPID. AND ALSO YOU ARE BEING MEAN TYO FREDDY BECAUSE HE ALSO THINKS LUCKOMATIC DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO, MY SITE RULES ARE STUPID.IM SORRY FREDDY BUT THIS ANNOYING
DUM DUM IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES. AND ALSO YOGI WE MAKE THE PIXS FOR ENJOYMENT NOT FOR YOU. AND EVERYONE INCUDING FREDDY LIKES THEM. SO YOGI I DONT WANT TO HERE THIS ANYMORE OK THIS IS NOT YOUR SITE ITS EVERYONES.
AND ALSO I AXPECT AN APPOLIGY FOR CALLING MY SITE STUPID. AND ALSO YOU ARE BEING MEAN TYO FREDDY BECAUSE HE ALSO THINKS LUCKOMATIC DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

opps sorry i clicked pubkish post twice!!!!

Anonymous said...

SALINA!!DONT CALL HIM DUM DUM !!!!!
AND WHO SAID I LIKE THE PIX!!!
I LIKE THEM,BUT DONT LIKE EVERYONE POSTING THEM LIKE CRAZY!!!AND I DO THINK LUCKOMATIC DID IT!!!SALINAJEAN ONE THING LIKE THIS AND ILL....ILL....YOUL'L SEE....

Anonymous said...

no you dont get it!!!!!
have you seen night at the mueseam?
this one guy is like GIVE ME GUM GUM DUMDUM!!!
it was funny. so when i wanna play with someone i call them doof or dum dum. in my world its really not an insult. and also dont you agree that calling my sites rule stupid is not well.... well.....
mean.
also i just post pixs to make people happy. i understand the world can be a crazy place. so i just like making people happy

-Salinajean