Sunday, January 13, 2008

F.Y.I yogipen

yogipen... you dont even know me. you have no idea what happens on my site. you dont even know my real name. i know freddys , cupcakes, and wubies.
STUFF I DO THAT YOGIPEN NEED AN F.Y.I ON.:
1) i run i site with my friend brittany(she rarly posts)
2) Me and Mimo777 are REALLY good friends.
3) i post as much as yogipen
4) I know alot of links......... so i post them when the time is right
5) MORE..... I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE.

and yogipen if your reading this. I AINT APPOLIGIZING TO YOU

1) you never say thanks for the pixs i make for bpe
2) you called my site stupid
3) you blame me
4) WELL YOU DONT LIKE ME

and also yogipen if your reading this................
i dont know who mrmasters is!!!!
no one dose!
he is not famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stop braging on the fact you know him so well.
and also im never in a million years appoligizing. and
trust me you post one more thing like that
and youll be askin freddy to fire me.

F.Y.I YOGIPEN

-salinajean

2 comments:

Yogipen said...

If no one knows who mastermrz is then why did freddy tell me to get him to put us on his blogroll and why does he have 21,000 hits?
Sorry if I sound mean.

Anonymous said...

dude lisen go to my schol and ask all the clubpenguin players what a mastermrz is! they will all say i have no clue! mastermrz is only famous from his stupid little site. mimo777 is famouser!!!!!
i have bin to MM site. It bouring!