Sunday, December 30, 2007

IS SOMEONE AGAINST ME?

There is someone who just commented one of my posts and I find it quite rude. The persons seems not to like me but I can't ask why because they don't tell me their name. It may be part of the BPE,but I hope it's not. Here is the comment:

you are not in the lead for 1st asitient!
only for vice and soon u wont be.:-P
because im going to make sure you dont win.
MWAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!oh and im not telling who i am

If you are this person I find this cruel. Please tell me who you are and I will forgive.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill tell you who i am if you stop wrighting these little campaighing things. wubie deserves that vice president spot. you can deal with 1 asitent!

-you wrighter

Anonymous said...

ill tell you who i am if you stop wrighting these little campaighing things. wubie deserves that vice president spot. you can deal with 1 asitent!

-you wrighter

youtuber said...

SSSAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLIIIINNNNNNAAAAAAAJJJJEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

iamanevilzombie said...

yes freddy?
what? i told u!!!! i want to be friends with yogi!!!!!!!!!
I WOULD NEVER BE THAT MEAN TO HIM!!!!
i told u that aready

i think that person should be tracked down. dude it was not me i promis.

-Salinajean

iamanevilzombie said...

yogi this is from me. i want to be friends. accept my buddy request??